Friday, September 17, 2010

Breast Cancer Fundraiser Donation

This week I was on Alchemy at Etsy and sumbled upon a request for homemade donations. The lady is doing her part in helping the Susan G. Kolmen Knoxville, TN Race for the Cure. The Race is on October 30, 2010 at the World's Fair Park. I'm going to be making a few fun items, and will for sure let you see a peek before I send them off. If you too, are interested in helping, let me know and you can include it with my package or I'll give you the address to ship them to her. I found some pink flannel with ribbons that I'm going to do something with and a pink and brown cotton that I'm going to make a little girl ruffly skirt and matching headband, as well as a mother/daughter set of aprons. Super excited to use the fun fabrics and see them go to a cause!

No comments: