Saturday, November 13, 2010

Operation Christmas Child

This is crazy to say but I'm afraid I've turned into my mother. O no! ;) (She'd be glad though) I have a thing with putting Bible verses everywhere. It's a little weird I know but it's "my thing" I guess.

Every year our church is a part of Operation Christmas Child. They fill shoeboxes with toys and send them all over the world. My mom used to do them when we were little and we got to fill the boxes with things that we would want. This year it came up again and I wanted to do it. The other night my hubby and I went out and got shoe boxes and stuffed them full to ship across the world. We each found these perfectly little notebooks. The fronts were pretty plain jane and I don't really do plain jane.


I spruced them up with a little scrapbook paper, some glue, and of course a Bible verse. I'm happy with how they turned out and they looked so cute in their boxes all ready to be shipped out. 





No comments: